home *** CD-ROM | disk | FTP | other *** search
/ Cream of the Crop 20 / Cream of the Crop 20 (Terry Blount) (1996).iso / bbs / high200.zip / TERMS.REG < prev    next >
Text File  |  1996-05-17  |  1KB  |  29 lines

2.           ─────══════■ Registration Terms and Conditions ■══════─────
  6.      "HiGHLANDER" refers to the  executables  and  documentation  contained
  7.      within the HiGHLANDER distribution  archive,  officially  released  by
  8.      Fonty Technologies (UK) Inc.
  10.      I understand that, by registering, I am given a  license  to  use  the
  11.      registered  version  of  "HiGHLANDER",  subject   to   the   following
  12.      conditions:
  14.           ■ I am not to pass on my registered version, or  my  registration
  15.             key to anyone  else  and  that  failure  to  comply  with  this
  16.             condition may  result  in  legal  action  being  taken  against
  17.             myself and any other parties.
  19.           ■ My registration only provides me with  a  license  to  use  the
  20.             software and that it does not provide me with any copyright  or
  21.             ownership.
  23.           ■ I understand and agree to the conditions of this agreement  and
  24.             to those laid out in the program documentation.
  28.      ─────════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════─────